Men's Digital Sports Watch LED Screen Large Face Military Watches and Waterproof Casual Luminous Stopwatch Alarm Simple Army Watch - Black
- Buy New: $12.99 (On sale from $29.99)
as of 9/23/2017 23:30 UTC details
- You Save: $17.00 (57%)
- Sales Rank:467
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.3 x 3.2 x 3.2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Digital watch:Fashionable sporty dial design, military style outlook. Large Dial and numbers with light, show time clear in the dark.Use import EL Lamp,Press"LIGHT"button to see the time clearly in the light
- Mens watch:Appeals to mens, especially to those who like doing sports, shock resistant, stop watch, military 24H time mode, and LED back light functions make it perfect for all kind of sport and daily use
- Shock Resistant, perfect for both outdoor and indoor sports, such as running, climbing,fishing, ect
- Multifunction Watch:Auto Date,Alarm,Water Resistant,LED display,Shock Resistant,Stop Watch,Back Light
- Waterproof: 164 Ft / 50 M water resist, Support to swim and bathe in cold water. Please DONOT press any buttons underwater, and in case of damaging waterproof ring,please keep it away from steam and hot water.
- LED digital military watch designed for men.
- Equipped with alarm, day, date and stopwatch function.
- Can see time clearly in the dark with back-light.
- Taiwan IC chip set, time goes precisely.
- Imported PC case and highly transparent resin mirror, sturdy in structure.
- PU band and highly transparent resin mirror, soft to wear.
- 5ATM water resistant is convenient for daily life.
- This is a good present for your relatives and friends.
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
USA2Georgia LLC © 2014