San Francisco Bay OneCup, French Roast, 80 Count- Single Serve Coffee, Compatible with Keurig K-cup Brewers
- Brand:San Francisco Bay Coffee
- Buy New: $30.00
as of 11/17/2017 17:34 UTC details
- Sales Rank:260
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:80 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):12 x 7.5 x 10
- Publication Date:April 11, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- We take a blend of the finest coffees from Central and South America, all choice selected, high altitude, shade grown and handpicked, then roasted very dark, to get a rich complex flavor creating the perfect French roast. This caffeinated dark roast has an intense, bold, and smoky flavor in every cup. We use only the best low acid, 100% Arabica coffee beans to ensure our coffee is the best tasting coffee to be found for your Keurig K-Cup style brewers and other single serve brewing systems.
- Our OneCup coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and other single serve brewers. Our OneCups are the better choice of coffee for your single serve brewer, and the environment, all at a lower cost. Our OneCups are made from plant-based renewable resources, designed to offer a French Press experience to your single serve coffee, maximizing flavor and providing a richer and more full-bodied taste you will love to the last drop.
- Now you can have the highest quality coffee through the convenience of your singe serve brewer. OneCups mesh bottoms allow us to package the freshest product possible, just open up one of these bags and smell it for yourself! The OneCup pods are comprised of wood pulp lidding, a corn ring and mesh coffee filter. The end result? A more environmentally friendly, certified kosher, single serve coffee option with a great taste, allowing you to taste the difference, while you make a difference.
- For the last 35 years our mission has been to find the world's finest Arabica varieties, roast them for the richest, most flavorful coffees available anywhere, at the lowest possible price, all while making the world a better place. Our coffee is grown responsibly, Fairly Traded and Grown For Good (see details about our Community Aid Programs below), we strive to improve the lives of each person we work with including the farmers, retailers, our employees, and you, our customers.
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
A blend of fine coffees from Central and South America and roast it very dark, until the flavor oils rise to surface of the bean. A coffee with an intense, smoky flavor. Not for the faint of heart.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
USA2Georgia LLC © 2014